Are you interested in gaining excellent international work experience? How about working for one of Palestine’s leading real-estate and development companies and Palestine’s largest investor in renewable energy? Union Construction and Investment, which brought you MENA Geothermal and TABO, has changed the culture of real-estate development in Palestine and continues to be leader in sustainable urban development in region. We are in search of excited, passionate, and hardworking interns to join our creative and diverse team for 4 months work-terms. Students and graduates can apply.
The UCI-SHAREK internship program in UCI is designed for Sharek Tamayaz program members. The successful candidates interns will be working in one of several departments at UCI. To apply for a summer internship, please fill our online application at careers.uci.ps
2. Market Researcher: ICT – Web Industry
• Runs analysis involving methods of marketing, existing and potential customer preferences, economic conditions, advertising, and other factors that may influence future sales • Establishes research methodology and designs format for data gathering, such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires. • Conducts field research (esp. focus groups) • Manages delivery process on customer research through personal involvement and field controls • Assists in synthesizing key findings from research • Works with a research analyst to generate reports and interpret findings.
• Completing university degree in business or social science. • Marketing research experience • Strong English and Arabic language capabilities • Practical experience in leading the delivery of studies (quantitative and qualitative) • Strong analytical skills, report writing and presentation skills
3. Digital / Social Media Assistant
• Develops existing social media strategies for UCI, TABO, and MENA Geothermal • Manages the growth of online communities across a variety of social media channels • Delivers and plan appropriate content on a variety of social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn • Develops social media ads/campaigns across a variety of channels • Measures and evaluates the success of social media campaigns across various channels • Translates and proofs PR media material from Arabic into English.
• Proficiency in Adobe illustrator is a plus. • Fluent in English language, Arabic language is required. • Good Comprehensive in Arabic Language • Perfect knowledge of social media tools such as Twitter, Facebook, Google etc. • Motivated, Creative • At least basic skills using Adobe Photoshop